April 2021 Pediatric eCase Review
Time & Location
About The Event
AFN MEMBERSHIP BENEFIT! JOIN OUR APRIL PEDIATRIC eCASE REVIEW!
You won't want to miss this AFN Membership Benefit! Pediatric Case Review is recommended for all examiners who see children at their centers. Pediatric cases of sexual abuse, physical abuse or strangulation will be presented and discussed for learning points and recommendations in an open, supportive setting.
Don't miss your opportunity to:
- In order to maintain a productive case review it is important to use effective communication skills. Effective communication includes sharing, listening and at times even challenging shared information, but it should ALWAYS remain respectful.
- The information reviewed and learned from this experience is expected to improve common problems that may be found within these cases, and ultimately improve patient outcomes.
- The intent is NOT to highlight failures, but to use experiences as teachable moments.
- All participants are expected to be proactive in discussions.
- All participants should respectfully acknowledge the willingness of case presenters to put forward cases for review with the intent of providing their experiences and expertise for the benefit of those participating.
eCase Review Objectives:
- To listen to structured feedback provided on presented cases.
- Discuss issues and challenges with pediatric cases.
- Increase your understanding of anogenital anatomy in children.
- Increased knowledge and access to peer-reviewed research.
- Participate in real-time networking forum with other pediatric nurses examiners.
You will need to register in advance for this Webinar. Webinar is scheduled for May 19, 2021 at 12:00 PM to 1:30 PM (EST). Question and answer session will immediately follow.
WEBINAR ACCESS INFORMATION WILL BE SENT TO YOUR EMAIL DIRECTLY FROM ZOOM ONCE YOU HAVE COMPLETED YOUR REGISTRATION AND YOUR AFN MEMBERSHIP IS VERIFIED!
Any questions or concerns, please email email@example.com for further assistance.
CASE REVIEW GUEST PRESENTERS
DR. DENA NAZER