Five Part Web Series - Advancing the Footprint: Child Abuse, DNA and Program Development
Time & Location
About The Event
This Web Series will launch on June 22, 2020, and feature five two-hour interactive web sessions through July 7, 2020 (see dates and session descriptions below). Unable to attend one of the live sessions? Registrants will be able to access recorded sessions at their convenience. Find complete details here!
Dates: June 22, June 24, June 25, June 26 and July 7, 2020
Recurring Time: 5:00 to 7:00 PM EST
Hosts: Academy of Forensic Nursing & Forensic Nursing Network, Inc.
Who Should Attend: Forensic Nurses, Nurse Program Supervisors, Child Advocacy Center Staff, Nurse Practitioners and Pediatricians.
Full Web Series Cost:
- AFN Member Cost: $200 (10 CE)
- Non-AFN Member Cost: $260 (10 CE)
- The planners and faculty have declared no conflict of interest.
- Criteria for successful completion: contact ours commensurate with participation AND completion of an evaluation form.
- There will be a link at the end of the webinar. Click the link to complete your evaluation.
- Your certificate will be emailed to you. Please allow 1 to 2 days to receive your certificate.
- Expiration date for completion: December 30, 2020.
Forensic Nursing Network, Inc. is approved as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the Ohio Nurses Association, an accredited approver by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation. (OBN-001-91)
- AFN Member Cost$200$2000$0
- Non-AFN Member Cost$260$2600$0